HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - help in hunting in missiouri
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 04:54 AM
mehorn hunter
Spike

Default help in hunting in missiouri

hello fellow hunters , i am from maine and am looking to go out of state to hunt and have been looking into hunting in northern missiouri. i have heard good things about hunting in missiouri, and am happy to hear that there is a antler restriction in alot of the state. I am not looking for someones secret spot, just someone that is willing to help point me in the right direction to hunt there, and to help me better understand the laws better since they r more detailed than what we have here in the state of maine. i am a rifle hunter but also hunt with a bow, not sure what season would be the better for me. I would be coming with some buddies we are all ethical hunter we only harvest what we want. We are trophy hunters and are looking for a good hunt. this will be our first big game hunt in another state and we want it to be a hunt to remember for good reasons not bad. i would be more than willing to help someone out on a hunt back here in northern maine in return. well thanks for the taking the time to read what i have to say and good luck hunting. jamie