HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - another ho hum season here in upstate NY
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 08:30 AM
rh160kid
Typical Buck

No one ever said that hunting was supposed to be easy or that there should be more or bigger deer out there just because we would want them. That's my .02 anyway. If hunting was becoming too much of a frustration in my life I would surely hang it up and find a less upsetting pastime.
Ok im not asking for it to be easy at all!!Let me ask you a question and please answer it honestly.....You say your goal is and always has been to put a few deer in your freezer..correct???? Lets say hypothetically you go out and hunt your ass off the next three years and you dont shoot anything and your freezer stays empty....Are you saying that would not frustrate you??? In the past you usually had success in achieving that goal but now something has happened and you cant figure out what it is...That wouldnt frustrate you??? cmon, and then to have someone say your goals are to high when they have not changed or were not too high a few years ago..im not sure i agree with your ,no wait a minute, I DONT agree with that logic.