HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crooked game wardens bewhere!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 07:49 AM
bjess
Spike

Darkside55,
You may be right, just pay the fine and learn from it, that would be the easy thing to do, but I am sorry, I won't just lay down and die.
If some cop or gamewarden charges me with something I didn't do, I will be darned if I am going to roll over and plead guilty and pay a fine so it will go away.
I don't know if jgv's buddies are guilty or not, he says there not guilty, so if that's the case then do something about it, don't just come on here and complain...do something.
I can tell you I would be kicking up a storm, calling the gamewardens supervisors etc., talking to the provincial govenment and finding out who to talk to, writing letters to everyone including the media.
It won't cost but a few dollars to mail letters, send emails and make some phone calls, but to just roll over and plead guilty and pay the fine....I don't think so.
Talking to your lawyer to find out what you can do won't cost much if anything either.
Maybe after all is said and done you end up paying the fine, well so be it, at least you tried to defend yourself instead of doing nothing and allowing people to pounce all over you.