HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crooked game wardens bewhere!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 07:07 PM
jgv
Spike

hey guys just got home from work and loged on. i am trying to figure this posting thing out never done it befor. so go easy. The bullets in the front seat were on the center console then ended up on the floor when i slamed on the brakes. total of 4 bullets. the truck slid on the snow past them remember they were driveing towards us. these guys jamed there truck in reverse so fast and cut us off so quick it was unreal.the hunter in the back seat had 1 bullet next to him on the seat. total shells 5. the gun in the front was a 30 06. the gun in the back was a 7mm. they took the guns out of the truck and the shells. we handed them nothing. the bullet they planted was in the o6. they placed the guns back in the truck were they found them and handed both guys there shells. 3 shells to the guy in front. we never asked about the 4th shell because we were trying to fiquer out what was going on. hey man we were scared. there is a language barrier there. all our guns were empty and all the bolts were open!!!!! i was the driver they never made me get out they looked in my gun a 06 to and all so in the front but next to the passanger. my shells were in my pocket. they never took my gun it stayed in the truck with me the whole time. while they were in there truck writeing the tickets. i posted this to warn every one what went on. i've been reading this forum all summer prepairing for this trip. there are plenty of post's with problems with game warrdens in these 200 + pages. you cant make this stuff up. please take warrning. i have one ticket in front of me waiting to get translated the one officers name looks like nicalus veilleux. best i can tell.