HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What kind of real hunter does this?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Hunting Kuk
Nontypical Buck

Angry What kind of real hunter does this?

Ok I was out in the field the other day messen around and checken my trail cmaera when I look up and see my neighbor driven threw his field at that time I notice some deer on the fence row 120 yards away from me on his side.of the fence probably 20 yards away from the fence so he had all the right in the world to shoot them...he steps out of the truck and
I cant tell he is going to shoot so I duck down not to scare the deer and to be safer from a bullet.He pulls the trigger and I hear his truck door slam and he drives off.So I stand up thinking he missed but I see 6 does run infront of me when I thought their was 7 but I ignored it and went on with my businnes.3 days later I come back and see buzzards and I like to go see what they are cirlcing incase it happens to be a buck I can salvage the horns off of.I walk to the fence row and their is a doe still laying their with a spine shot on her!I knew it was the neighbors buck and at that point my blood boiled!It is his land but he doesnt graze that land except during the spring and he doesnt hay it if he wasnt gonna take the deer why in the he!! would he shoot it?His land yes it was but still no reason to leave a perfectly good deer lay!!!

Sorry just wanted to vent cant stand this kind of stuff!So called pro hunters will leave a deer lay in south texas over night after a freaken double lung shot which I dont understand either!

Sorry again got carried away leave your opinions!