HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crooked game wardens bewhere!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:53 PM
jgv
Spike

Angry Crooked game wardens bewhere!!!!

Just came back from quebec caribou hunting. WE STAYED AT NOUCHIMI. has anyone heard of this one. My self and 2 other hunters were returning to camp on the LA1 road. When we were stoped by 2 game wardens going the oposit way. I was driving i had one guy next to me and the other in the back seat. they came up to both sides of the truck ask to see licenses and normal stuff. then they both went to the passanger side and made my to buddies get out of the truck. now let me say all our guns were unloaded. they took both of my freinds guns, and bullets a total of 5 bullets. they left mine alone. they looked in all the guns and said there guns were loaded. we said hey no they are empty the bolts were whide open. they said no they are loaded and whent to the truck and wrote 2 tickets in french came back and handed it to them and told them in brooken english that they were going to pay $638.00 each in fines. we said again what for they said the guns were loaded we said no they are empty. the one said if you dont like it pleade not guilty and come back to quebec for a trial. now they go back to the truck and get the guns. the one gun was put back in the rear seat. the other put back in the front seat. now let me say this when they took the guns they took the bullets 4 from one guy and 1 from the other. when they returned the guns 1 bullet was missing. guess were it was. they planted it in the gun in the front seat and handed it to us that way. why i dont know.
we were robbed and set up by what is suppose to be the law! please tell me if this has been heard of befor. we were told by the locals at camp it was. by the way nouchimi did nothing for us. it was bad enough there were no caribou but to have that happen wow. I have never been treated so poorly my whole life. once we get the tickets translated in to english i will post the names of each officer.
please someone respond and if you heading there be very carfull.

Last edited by jgv; 12-01-2009 at 08:03 PM.