HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Three months on the mountain, three days left
Old 11-30-2009, 09:10 AM
Phil from Maine
Boone & Crockett

Congrats to you Muley!! It makes me jealous!! No it is not you that is for sure.. I just like to show my respect for you for doing what you are doing.. I just can not do a trip like that right now with the condition I let my knees get .. But I know I sure wouldn't mind it none at all other than that.. Getting way back into the mountains or woods in my case always was the way to go.. Seeing all those streams and brooks starting out with just a trickle and all. I used to go up to this trickle where a brook started and you would see baby brook trout up in those trickles. They will move back down the stream as they grew larger.. It was all very enjoyable and you always saw plenty of wildlife up in those places.. If it was to far for the average Joe to walk to they wouldn't bother.. Now most of them are lucky to even get out of thier trucks or walk off an ATV path.. It is hard to believe all the lazy hunters we have now.. But to each thier own as it leaves a few more places untouched..
Thanks for the reading..