HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wam bam thanku mam
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:58 AM
cardeeer
Typical Buck

Tongue and cheek my friend, Yep nobody should raise their family ,submit their family to a community of rules , anti- God legislation and any thing less then property control by the head of household. To submit your family to a sidewalk sissy community is a mistake. No GOVERNMENT brain washing public schools. All I am saying contribute out of your pocket to the hunting community instead of stealing from it. You shoot one deer you replace 2. Sponges eventually ROT. Buy all the country open land you can, skip the worldly posessions. Then manage YOUR land your way. And tell the PGC to go stick it. Dont follow the road of one world destruction. NEXT China will be writing the Game laws. By the way I had 27 deer walk thru my yard today, Never fired a shot ,even though the State Government said I should. If you dont stand up for your rights , WHAT ever they are , Dont complain of the future . I respect you ALLS opinion, I just might not agree. IF YOU CANT HANG YOUR DEAD DEER IN YOUR YARD WITHOUT NEIGHBORS COMPLANTS , MOVE. LIBERAL MORONS THAT WILL POLLUTE YOUR KIDS MINDS. ( Tongue and cheek )