HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wam bam thanku mam
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 02:48 PM
DougE
Nontypical Buck

Wow,I'm impressed.I'm also kinda of discouraged that you find it necessary to have so many deer to make it easy enough to kill them from your front porch.I'm glad that the PGC finds your lack of logic unreasonable.

You don't have to feel sorry for me.So far I've killed 4 doe and a nice 8 point.Best part is,I didn't have to spend one red cent to do it other than to buy a hunting lisence and several dmap tags.I have access to hundreds of thousands of public property that starts less than a mile from my house.There is no orange army.In fact,I've yet to see another hunter in the woods all season long.I can't wait to hike to the top of a mountain on monday and enjoy the solitude of the gem that this part of Pa offers.I don't expect to see 70 deer but if I'm lucky enough to tie my tag on one or two more,I'll feel like I actually worked for something.I actually for sorry for a guy that's so bitter that he complains about everything and feels the need to shoot a deer from his porch.Pretty pathetic attitude actually.Glad you took up residence in WV.