HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team BowBums Thread (2)
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 12:17 PM
BTBowhunter
Giant Nontypical

Well, he's posted and officiaaly scored and I'm officially a little embarassed! Not sure what happened between the time we rough scored it (using the tape but adding things verbally) around 135 but in the real world he measures 123 5/8... Now thats some serious ground shrinkage!!!

Still a good mature buck and based on the tine lengths, may not have gotten much better with more years

Here he is along with the coyote and the whopper we all chased that eventually was taken with the shotgun.

The coyote cost me two shot opportunities the same night. I had a big buck breeding a doe at 50 yards. After they finished, I snort wheezed at him and he started coming like I had him on a rope. Suddenly at about 30 yards, he turned away he turned and took off and so did the doe The coyote appeared and that explained it all. I smoked the coyote for being rude and he fell at around 27 yards in the field. In less than a minute, another bigger shooter came up the hill and as I drew, he practically stepped on the dead coyote and blew out too!
I got even with the coyote but he got back to one up on me even after death!!!

Still got the PA late bow season to look forward to. My two best PA bowbucks have come in the late season.........
Attached Images    

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 11-24-2009 at 03:47 PM.