HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)
Old 11-22-2009, 08:37 PM
mj469
Fork Horn

Hey guys Just checking in... Ya know that ol' monarch doe that comes in to your stand and looks up at you right away even though all other deer have walked past and didn't wind or see you? Well I shot her Nov. 13th after she blew at me about 8 times She went maybe 35 yards and piled up. I didn't get her weighed but was probably the largest doe I've ever seen. Laying next to a 3.5 year old buck at the meat locker the butcher looked at me and laughed saying that she was bigger than the 140" buck laying next to her. Rifle season started and ended tonight. 2 of the bucks that my brother and I are chasing were harvested apparently I haven't seen pics yet but I'm not really sure I want to. I will probably make it out again in about 2 weeks when the bucks have settled down from the rifle season. Rutt really picked up over the past week for us. I saw around 8 to 10 bucks two nights ago and probably 6 bucks this morning in just a few hours. Good luck to everyone. I hope your season is going well.