HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Surpass Thread (37)
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 06:32 PM
youngfart
Typical Buck

Angry

Rammer

Best of luck on your Elk hunt bud,maybe you can find a farmer with a tractor to drive you up beside one while he's eating some grain ,LAMO. J/k Good luck,you'll love the meat if you get one.
Well my sit today was quiet ,I had 2 does at my stand under the cover of darkness when I got in. HAd a 120 4x4 come in for pictures at 11:20,then it got real quiet till 4pm when I rattled in another 4x4 that came out through some very dense bush. He looked to be a shooter but he walked the bush line just inside for a 1/2 circle around my stand and onto looking for missis right. He had a big body and was in the 140 range. Quiet by any rights ,but eventful. Tomorrow I have to leave the stand by 3 for a wife engagement party that I just found out about. Saturday I have a dinner party at our place put on by guess who??? The wife ,lMAO. Sunday is a write off due to a pool party put on by none other than guess wWhoooooooo?? If you said my wife !!! You got it right Full day again will be Monday. Sorry for all the bad news LOL, It's realy not that bad though,cause I intend to shoot the 1st buck next time out.TAlk to you all tomorrow.
Rocky