HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Wanna see my Booner Thread (31)
Old 11-19-2009, 08:12 AM
WesternMdHardwoods
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to all you guys and gal for not checking in here lately! I have been hunting NON-STOP as of lately! I have been off of work from Halloween up until yesterday and never once was able to pull the trigger! I went to Ohio for a do it yourself type of public land hunt that was a bust. It was a slow, long week of hardly and visuals throughout the whole 5 days! I then returned home and was hard at it basically everyday until now and once again the sightings were low, and what was being seen was nothing to talk about. I joined a new 300acre lease, and I know that this land WILL produce a couple nice bucks off of it, but me and a buddy are having a rough time getting on any this year. I feel I will have a much better chance next year after getting to know the lay of the land a little better throughout this season, but im not so sure if I am going to be able to get it done this year? I am burnt out from hunting but I will still be out there until I atleast get one buck on the ground. The bad thing is our rifle season comes in next saturday, which could really make the bowhunting tough after the season is over?

I will keep trying to get back on when I can to update you all but for now good luck to the rest of ya!!