HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Lights Out Thread (36)
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 04:50 AM
DowningAir
Fork Horn

Well gun season has come so I won't be back out in the woods with the bow for a few weeks. The last couple weeks of the regular season went fairly well. Saw a lot of deer movement which made for some exciting sits. Had a couple oppourtunities to take younger bucks but am not allowed to on my property. Only saw one shooter (a nice 10) but the doe he was chasing went the opposite way so I didn't get a crack at him.

To be honest I'm a bit worn out from this season. I think I'll gun hunt sparingly these next few days and try to re-coup in hopes of getting back out there for a few more weeks with the bow. I really want to help the team out but with our antler restrictions and the difficultly of late season hunts around here that might be tough. I'm not gonna give up though cause I know once the season is done I'll want to be out there again, so might as well live it up while I can! Good luck to you guys still out there and congrats to everyone on a great season no matter what the results may show!