HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How big is your hunting party?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 11:12 AM
jeep4x4greg
Spike

Originally Posted by brushbustin
I have no kids,My dad quit hunting probably 15 years ago,maybe longer,and my half brothers don't hunt,and nobody else in the family hunts,except for my douche bag brother in law,and he is the main reason I hunt exclusivly solo!! Im not against taking new people hunting,just have no one to take.I take my fiance every now and then,when I can talk her into it.

You can bet your bottom dollar that when I do have kids,that I will be takeing them into the woods and showing them to hunt,if they want to and if the good lord blesses me with children.. But at the moment,im 100% solo..

I'm right there with ya....I used to deer hunt with my brother...but he moved a few states away and is too busy with the wife and step kid.

dad doesn't hunt anymore and also lives a few states away.

no kids just yet, but I do plan to bring them when I have them and they are old enough.

now...when it comes to non-deer hunting....pheasant, squirrel, rabbit, etc.....that's more of a group activity when I can round up enough people. I have a few local friends that join me for that. everyone around here seems to have their own solo deer hunting spot already.