HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team November New Moon Thread (9)
Old 11-11-2009, 04:40 PM
YooperMike
Nontypical Buck

Definitely a tough predicament you are in Scott. Here in IL, the woods have been DEAD around me (in terms of other people around) but now that gun season is coming and its amateur hour around me, there are 4-wheelers all over, new tracks on all the ground around me, and that gets me honked off. But, I'll live, and I just have to sit back once in a while and remind myself that its hunting, something I love to do, and shouldn't cause me this much stress. Much easier said than done, but sometimes its necessary to put it into perspective.

Sat this morning until about 11. Saw one small 8 that chased does around me for about an hour, put on a real good show for me, but no big boys came to investigate. The 8 was really non-vocal, only grunted 3 times in that whole hour while bumping those does. Not sure what his deal was, but I could have used more cooperation from him in the call department. I'll hunt Fri, Sat, and Sun and then that's it for 3 weeks. Hopefully good things happen this weekend. Good luck guys!