HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Take your kid hunting!
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 09:33 AM
712markh
Spike

wow my younger daughter monicka is 11 but she really surprised me this year , this is my first year shooting with a bow , and she said dad can i go , she just started shooting with a bow so i said sure but maybee you should go with me a watch a few times, she said no i wont go to watch i only want to go if i can shoot , i need to get her a bow as the one uses is to big and she can hardly pull it back let alone aim so i said how about learning to shoot with a muzzel loader and my friend says yea my son started at 9 , hes about your size , so we went home , i had her shoot a 22 with a scope and she did pretty good , so last night i had her shoot the muzzel loader with one load and she said thats loud but i think i will try it , that is an amazing feeling . so this weekend we shall see how she does with a target , opening season is dec 5th my birthday , that will be a great present . second only to my cassy my 16 year old she was born on fathers day , she shoots a bow pretty good but wont hunt , and shes always been the tom boy ,