HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Stolen Deer
Thread: Stolen Deer
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:45 AM
halfbakedi420
Nontypical Buck

i shot a doe one time, and it ran in and i waited about 45 minutes to go lookin, i tracked her about 200 yards and saw boot tracks and drag marks, so i followed them..back up to the road, headed towards my camp to the main road....and i was told of poachers out at our place the night before, so i think im trakin one, and i only got my bow....so whats good fer the goose ya kno..i loaded a arrow up and did some stalkin so the guy wouldnt see me walkin down the road ya kno...i follow the drag marks down right by my truck...so i slide down the side of my truck and can hear the guy doin somethin in my truck,and my tint is limo so cant see through the glass either way and he is in the bed area, so i pop up arow drawn and point it at the guy!!!!

Its my bes friend lol, the deer basically ran up to him on a trail where he was huntin and died, he figured it was mine as we use the same arrows, and its stickin out the shoulder(back when i tried mechanical broad-heads) and he hauled it down to field dress and hang so he could keep huntin w/o a dead deer under his stand...was tooo funny..

moral: be careful who you are pointin deadly weapons at!!!