HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Dead Horse Posse thread (20)
Old 11-08-2009, 08:47 PM
BigJ71
Site Bouncer

Originally Posted by BetterBirddogs
Its neither here nor there guys. I put the story on our team thread. It was on here for almost 24 hours. I didn't get any feedback so I deleted. Its ok. I'm cool with. I thought this would be fun to get to know some guys who bow hunt but I was wrong. BTW my deer was over 145. Not that anyone gives a sh!t.

Andy,

Sometimes I don't check this site for a couple days, you post your kill here and in 24hrs you don't get a response so you delete your post, take your ball and go home???? Fine see ya later.

If you think for one second I'm going to beg you to stay and be a part of this contest just because you killed a 145in deer then you're sorely mistaken. If your feelings get hurt because you don't get a response about your kill within 24hrs of you posting it then you've got issues. Christ man you're acting like a child. If you think hunting is about instant pats on the back then you're hunting for the wrong reasons.

It's funny you should talk about acknowledging a kill because both Matt and Blake kill bucks and YOU don't say congrats to either one of them! pretty hypocritical if you ask me...Yet you whine and delete your post after only 24hrs...classic!

You say you thought this contest would be fun to get to know other bow hunters yet you check in late then only post six times before you're last two whinny posts and don't even acknowledge two of your teammates buck kills.... yeah, way to put fourth an effort Andy.

If this is how you're going to be then you're right about one thing, I don't give a ........

Grow up...

Last edited by BigJ71; 11-08-2009 at 09:10 PM.