HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 10 Pointer Down !
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 11:13 AM
wis_bow_huntr
Giant Nontypical

Default 10 Pointer Down !

Most of you know I havent had much luck this year finding any bucks. Well that changed this morning at 630. At 6 I had a nice doe come in, it was too dark to shoot but could make it out as a doe, she peed on a scrape and headed out in a hurry, at 630 I heard something coming in and coming in fast. I saw it was a buck so I got ready. He came in quick nose to the ground. I drew back as he worked the scrape, never made a sound. Waited for him to move his leg forward and took the shot. Hit him right in the boiler room. First time ever for me ever drillign one right into the heart. I tell ya I never saw so much blood in my life come from an arrow hit. That rage did exactly as advertised, The buck went 25 - 30 yards and dropped over dead. I didnt know what I had down other than it being a buck. I sat in the stand for roughly 1 hour hoping something else would come through. I couldnt take it anymore and got down, walked to the buck and counted 10 points with a double G2..yes a double G2 Not split. Ill post better pic tonight.

Name:  2009 10 point bow buck.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  64.6 KB

Name:  2009 10 Point Bow buck 2.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  51.7 KB