HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Please Vote For Me!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Ava
Fork Horn

So you sought us out so you could possibly win a free hunting trip?

Great!

What do we get from it for voting for you?

We don't know anything about you for one. Two, although you are pretty and say you love hunting, well, I could say the same about myself too.

Why don't you tell us about yourself and your hunts instead of posting pictures and a facebook link, maybe we would feel MORE inclined to vote for you BUT you just come running right in asking for something and giving nothing in return but a shot, spread eagle on a mulie deer and a few other pics to possibly persuade the guys on here to vote for you... frankly, it just doesn't work for me.

Of course, I run the risk of sounding really bitchy right now but you haven't even shared a story behind any of those pics. You seem to just wanna win, Win, WIN which, yeah I would like to win a hunting trip of a lifetime too but let's not forget, you need our vote but we know absolutely nothing about you!

How long have you been hunting? How many kills have you had? What have you killed? What was your most difficult hunt and why? Where have you hunted before? What kind of game have you hunted? Do you plan to stick around afterward to perhaps learn more or offer advice by sharing your experiences?

Prove to us that you're worthy of our time, even if it is just a minute!