HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 05:20 PM
LittleChief
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by dczys
umm ya REAL good point.... OK .... WAL MART.. then,, they take anything back w/o receipts......
Then perhaps you should consider buying your next stand at Wal Mart.

I just don't understand your problem. You bought the stand. It was everything it was advertised to be and you used it. I wouldn't take it back if I were them either.

Now if you had taken it out of the box and said "Christ, this is heavy" and returned it, there probably wouldn't have been a problem.

Wal Mart is a multi-billion dollar corporation who can afford to back up that "customer is always right" BS. I've seen cheapskate low-lifes buy the most expensive cuts of meat they sell, eat almost all of it and then, I kid you not, return the couple of bites they didn't eat and say it wasn't any good. What'd Wal Mart do? They gave the losers their money back. Why? Because they can afford it, and because they know that person will walk back through the door and spend $300 on other stuff and they end up making a profit in the long run.

I don't own a Lone Wolf stand, but I wish I did. I believe they make the best stands available. I don't know what their customer service quality is, but I have to admit that it sounds like their customer service department at least has some common sense.