HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo!
Old 11-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Howler
Nontypical Buck

Wanted to update this thread since I finally got to use my heated jacket. Although the temps. weren't ansty cold, I wore my new jacket every morning and every evening last week while sitting on the deer stand in KS. With a tee shirt under the jacket, and a lite camo. shirt over the jacket, I was comfy all the time. I really didn't buy this jacket thinking that I would use it this early in the season, BUT it kept me from having to wear extra layers during the early morning hunts and those late evening hunts.
On one evening hunt with my buddy with me to run the video camera, when we left the truck to walk in my buddy questioned me as to weather or not I had enough cloths on. By the end of the hunt, when the big buck finally showed up, I was toastu warm and ready to stay put in the stand, and he was wishin' it would get dark so we could get back to the truck because the cold wind was getting to him. After all was said and done, even my buddy is going to be placing an order for a jacket for himself now.
Because we stayed put on stand, I shot my best buck to date. I'm glad I made the investment for the heated jacket. Love it!!
If you want to see the big bruser KS. buck that I shot during the hunt I describe, look in the bowhunting forum for the topic of "Big pre-rut KS. buck, before and after pics."
Love this thing.