HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:32 AM
nodog
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by dczys
fill in the blank for me.. the customer is always _________... and i am the customer, and i am right! i did a lot of research and read reviews on the stand. but got it anyways after most of the reviews were negative saying it was too big and heavy. I Ordered it anyway never actually seeing the stand. i got it, used it and am not happy... what more needs to be discussed?
Not much, your the customer and your right. Wouldn't hurt them to do whatever they can, but they're only expected to do whatever they agreed to in the warranty.

Next time buy it from a place like Cabela's that does say to it's customers, how can I help, and believe me they do. A+++ customer service. Let a place like Cabela's do the talking to LW and then things will be different.

Trashed a sending unit once in the dryer and contacted Knight&Hale about getting a replacement, lady on the phone said, got one sitting on my desk, glad to send it to you. Didn't cost me a dime. I've been buying their products since and really don't care if I find I don't like whatever it is.

What is it you'd like LW to do? Make you happy? What would that take? Contacted another company once to inquire about some false advertising. They said it was as I thought it was, gave some reason's why and ended with, not much we can do about it, but would I like a hat. I was Happy and still use their product.

Bad pr is only effective if the p is taken advantage of. You aint proving that point. For the money you didn't just buy a stand, you bought happiness as well. $300 for a lock on is about 200% + plus higher than a comparable stand would be so you did pay for something besides a stand you aren't getting. I think your nuts for buying it.