HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - **UPDATE** wounded deer controversy
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:13 AM
MOhunter46
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigtim6656
Come on guys. Maybe i will be alone but we all make mistakes. I had a similar issue i shot a young doe in the leg she went 10 yards and bedded down. I kne she would not die. I got downstarted toward her i though walk out and forget about her. I did not i moved around for a clean kill shot when she gets up and runs off.
For some on here things are cut and dry. If you go off alittle they will bite your head off. But i think they need to let up alittle. If we make mistaked and do not talkabout it we never learn. But i think you know what you should have done. SOme of us can shot a deer 30 yards with a bow but for some walking up and sticking a knife in there rib cage is to much. It got to me it was the first time ihave regreted hunting. But i was ready to deal with it. DO not quick you made a mistake and know you did. You new and now one should expect you to be a seasoned hunter right off.
Also to the rest of you shut the **** up and let up on him alittle. A real man can tell someone there wrong without telling them there a girlyman
Really? If the guy didnt know to put down a paralyzed, wounded deer, he shouldn't have been hunting in the first place, nuff said.