HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pass those smaller bucks.
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 02:46 PM
The Deer Destroyer
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bawanajim
My B.S. meter spiked right here.

Just how many hundred have you spotted that were just out of range.

And I would be sure and shut that G.P.S. tracker off on your cell phone, cause your gonna have some unwanted company real soon.
You don't hunt where I do so you wouldn't know. Both my dad and I have both passed about the same number of bucks. We have one of the best spots to hunt in T-county Ohio. The most bucks I passed this year in one sit was 6. All 1.5-2.5 yr olds. Like I have said before don't believe me. Even tho I have posted pics of some bucks on here that score b/t 130-180, don't believe me. You'll be the one reaping when I post my pic on here with the 180 class typical buck we got walking around our area. But like I said don't believe me. Most people didn't believe those guys when they said they had a potential world record buck walking around their area either and look what happened. It seems like all the guys that shoot little bucks are getting mad on here when I was posting this to the guys that want to and wanted a lil info. cuz they want to start it. Keep shooting your lil 80-100 class deer and be happy with that. I'll keep shooting bucks b/t 130-180 every year and I'll be happy with that, cuz My dad and I have been practicing QDM now for 6 years.