HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rage? $40 later now I know!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 06:14 PM
diamondrack
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by fingerz42
I'll take the bow and inspect it for you, brother. Then i'll let you know how in tune it is. Why would the head shoot poorly only from your bow, but not others, if your bow was properly tuned? Because the broadhead dislikes you? Why does the broadhead shoot properly for everyone else's properly tuned bow, but not yours?

AWWWWWKWWAARRDDDDDDD..
Fingerz42.... I agree with you... But he doesn't want help, there has been a ton people on here trying to give advice (I was not one of those) and he has shut them all down... So conclusion is that he either wants people to feel bad for him or he has to much pride to suggest that he needs to take a closer look at his equipment...

Either way this is what I know, I have tried many different things with archery and my equipment (my family owns a local archery shop, I enjoy try everything out in order to have an idea on what the product is all about) some things work and some just don't.. But before I would ever walk to my treestand I am 100% confident in my equipment and my ability to make a respectful kill... If a head works for me I stick with it, I just don't switch heads and shoot it a few times and head out to the woods---make a bad shot and come back to the shop and say these things suck!!! I blame myself for the poor desicion making and learn from my mistakes and if anyone wants to give me advice on why that head (or product) didn't work for me I'm all ears!! But some people will always have excuses!!