HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ground blind for 200 bucks.
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 04:45 PM
Pope94/IA
Nontypical Buck

I have a groundmax vison blind by primos. $200 buck on the dot. I got mine for $150 because it was on sale at gandar mountain. The blind will easily hold two people. I bet you could get two grown ups and a kid in there and still have enough room for a bow hunter. Im 5' 10" and I can stand up in it. It had 360 degree shooting and you shoot threw mesh screens that you can adjust any where and you can also replace.
Last year for spring turkey season me and my mom were both in there and I had my bow and she was using my homemade tripod/camera arm mount that I built that is pretty bulky and we had plenty of room to stretch out our legs and everything.
Its a great blind for the price but the only problem I saw with it was the sewing on the smaller things. The first month I had it out some of the stichings came out that holds the magnets in. Nothing major. I fixed it myself.

One last thing... I've had my blind for two years now and it has been in some pretty harsh weather and some pretty bad beatings by the cattle and its still in good shape.