HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Paranoid PGC
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Big Country
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
Truthless country while whining said yesterday in post #58 of this thread:

"I stopped coming here for the most part years back because members just like these two are permitted to spout personal attacks."

Then today says: "And clicking on my profile is no help in figuring out my actual join date. I think I had about 1500 posts when the first big server crash occurred, and around 2200 posts when the second big crash occurred.

After the second big crash, not only did we ALL start at post # 1 again"

And now you have another 2200 plus since then. Yeah, sounds like youve been inactive. lol.
Yep, roughly 2200 posts since february of 2003. You have how many since 2008?

It is more than likely possibly on this website to search my posting history. You could easily see that the vast majority of my current post count was made prior to 2006.

Let us condense posts here.......now my shot was unethical? You determine ethics for others do you? how many big game animals have you killed with a bow that went less than 30 yards and were dead within 10 seconds?

Sounds ethical enough to me........not that I feel any need to appease your personal ethical code.

Maybe you can buy me a soda sometime when i am visiting friends in greene county? Well, if you prefer we could have a powerade or creatine shake?