HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Paranoid PGC
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 02:32 PM
Cornelius08
Banned

"So basically you were just running your mouth making stuff up as you went along then......"

" it was not a whitetail, and it was not a femoral artery shot. I drove an arrow straight into an Impala`s arse.....from rear to front. It was not an accident, and the animal was down and out in under 10 seconds."

There was mention made of hitting femoral artery, not that it matters, thats not the statement i made originally which you questioned.

"BTW, while I am clearly no match for a tough guy like you,"

Since youre clearly being a smartarse, lol, i guess i might have to admit that i agree. Ive seen your picture.

"Now, please produce the thread showing me shooting the whitetail in the hind quarter and catching flak from it. You are not a liar are you? "

First, post the link if you like. Youve already made my point. You already admitted the allegations werent taken out of midair and even though it wasnt a whitetail but it was another big game animal that you shot up the butt, and also Its your thread and im kinda busy. Barely able to make these posts now, let alone have to hunt for bs, I looked quickly and couldnt find. Im not a member and not familiar with the site. If you didnt delete it already, Im sure youre aware of the where abouts post it if you like.

2nd, Why is it a whitetail I never once said it was? Are you lying by saying i did??

Also Is there some reason why you dismissed my statement in my last post? I think i spelled it out pretty thouroughly. Point was, you took an unethical shot and i dont care if it was a hippopotamus. lmao Nice diversion tactic. I see you're learning from btb. Like to see that work in a court of law. I could see it now.... Your honor Im innocent, yes i robbed the bank but the prosecutor is saying i used a 44 mag but it was only a 9mm your honor! Therefore nothing else matters! lmao.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-25-2009 at 02:49 PM.