HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Paranoid PGC
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Big Country
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
"It would take any semi literate individual less than 30 seconds to find my info on the net. I can gladly provide you with anything you need, because I always like to help my fellow hunters out.

"

Nothing I need. The fact your phone number ends in 47 and your 'suburban' residence is meaningless. I have no interest in it whatsoever. I just thought it funny seeing you scramble to get rid of it is all just because you started running off at the face. lmao. Apparently others thought it funny as well. lol.

"Not sure what you are getting at by explaining your size and physical conditioning to me? Care to explain that?"

Um, i think you mentioned it first??? Just thought Id return the favor is all.

"While you are at it.....lets back up to your comment regarding me shooting a deer in the arse on video? And catching flak over it?

Do you have anything to back this up?"

Oh im sorry, it wasnt a deer it was a "kudo" an "eland" a "zebra" a giraffe, moose... which you cut the femoral artery on.lmao. Fill in the blank does it really matter? Guess that makes me a liar akin to btb because you shot a big game animal in the arse end and it wasnt a deer! lmao. I also was ASKING if you were selling a film of it, i never said you were, or that you even filmed it. If you did, it was a lucky guess i suppose. lmao. Need I post a link to the archery talk thread? Or did you erase it already?

"Lets cut to the chase here....I don`t give a rats arse how big you are loudmouth."

nor do i care how sour some old miser wants to recapture his lost youth by running his chops to someone his physical and intellectual superior on the internet. lmao.

So basically you were just running your mouth making stuff up as you went along then......

Yes, you need to post a link to archery talk.....because nobody said a word about my shot, it was not a whitetail, and it was not a femoral artery shot. I drove an arrow straight into an Impala`s arse.....from rear to front. It was not an accident, and the animal was down and out in under 10 seconds.

BTW, while I am clearly no match for a tough guy like you, since I am still not yet 49 years old, I think I will bypass that rocking chair for a little while longer.

Now, please produce the thread showing me shooting the whitetail in the hind quarter and catching flak from it. You are not a liar are you?