HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ground blind for 200 bucks.
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 12:39 PM
bigtim6656
Giant Nontypical

Default ground blind for 200 bucks.

Ok i did not plan on a new ground blind but with my 13 year old cousin wanting to hunt and the fact i will be muzzloader hunting i think i need one.
I bought a eastmen carbon blind from sams last year. But when we moved my dad sold it when we moved thinking it was the old camo tent someone had given us. A 200 blind for 75 bucks
so i need a new one. I was thinking a double bull but with buying a new muzzy my blind budget is 200 bucks. What do you think i should buy? It needs to hold 2 people for gun hunting. My big butt and a small kid. Plus the odd bow hunt by myself. Easy to haul in and out the wood and not to heavy.
Also what dirt cheap blind would you use for my needs. I do not want something chunk but if i can get a couple of them for 200s it would be nice.
Thanks guys.
Also i did get another hunter in the sport. My cousin is dying to get out there. He was begging me to wait the other afternoon so he could just go and sit with me. But he had to leave for 3 hours and waiting till 6 to head in was not a option. Also is there anything i should teach him or do when teaching a young kid. I want him to learn the good stuff. Scent control, scouting and so on but i do not want to overwhelm him.