HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - uht oh...easier to read story..pg3
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 12:47 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

post was too long for one post soooo here he is.... first 3 pics i took myself with the self timer...ive never done that before, but it worked amazingly well...got a few i wish i looked at harder and took again, but for the first time taking pics solo, i got a few nice ones, and im happy...the other 2 my buddy took...the sun behind camp was killing us...and the buck was stiffining up so the pics werent nearly as good... not a monster by any means...but im VERY happy with him...hes my "nicest" and best looking buck...and my 2nd bow kill...hes a nice 2.5yo...id bet he was one of the 4pts i seen in rifle last year...one of them was a little basket rack and had g2s and no brows like my buck..could be... but im happy as can be...i made a quick humane kill...no tracking job...got him out solo...found the spot on my own...it was the first time i did it ALL myself...and it feels amazing..i believe he is #16..bow kill #2...but first ive done it all alone...usually theres buddies or dad involved..so this on is special to me... ****......forgive me...my editing wont stick so its one giant run on paragraph....maybe i'll change it later...i gotta unpack yet...

Last edited by mauser06; 10-25-2009 at 12:52 PM.