HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Paranoid PGC
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 06:10 PM
BTBowhunter
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Big Country
I just now noticed this drivel bolded above........maybe you can help me here, as I have no clue what you are talking about?

I have never shot a deer in the arse on video in my life. I did recently shoot an Impala ram there.......on purpose. 25 yards and down. and to the best of my knowledge, not a single person on any website or in person has ever made mention of it.

Am I to assume this is merely another reading comprehension issue?

BTW, people that hide their true identity must have something to be ashamed of.

You really havent been on here much have you Mitch? The cornboy just makes things up as he goes. You should have been around when he talked about hunting in 2B requiring stepping over booze bottles, needled from junkies and worrying about a pimp reprimanding his ho interfering with the hunt.

He even makes up poll results as he goes. Youda loved it when we exposed the fact that his polls somehow got votes after he had closed the poll. His most infamous poll rated Pa as the worst hunting state in the US! Lots of credibility there, eh?

You shoulda seen the sputterin hissy fit he threw when I mentioned some of the successes Steve and Alex had next to the gamelands in 2A

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 10-24-2009 at 06:13 PM.