HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Paranoid PGC
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Cornelius08
Banned

"While it is clear that I commented on you, even described you, I never addressed you in my opening post.

That said, it would be inaccurate to say that I "reprimanded" anybody but for BTB."

You got the gist of my reply. Reprimand, insult, asnine drivel...or a whiney little man running off at the chops. (lmao) whatever youd like to call your commentary, you got the point of my reply. And you most certainly were reprimanding us in a round about way or at the very least imploring the moderators to do so.

"If one wanted to use your logic, it would now be safe to say that you "lied" in your reply to me, hence making you a "liar".

your rediculous statement has no correlation whatsoever to me or anyone else pointing out when someone isnt telling the truth. Which unfortunately in some peoples cases is quite often.

"Luckily, most people do not prescribe to your "logic"."

Actually logic is logic. Doesnt matter whether YOU prescribe to it or not. You also speak for noone other than yourself. But, I do find it funny how many 50 year old comedians we have who like to act like teen agers. lmao.

"In this case, I do not believe for a minute that you lied. You are simply wrong. "

Gee thanks. I feel much better about myself now thanks to you. lmao.

"You failed to accurately comprehend what was put into type in front of you. That may make you a lot of things, but that alone does not make you a liar."

gee, and so much more intellectual than I. Lmao. Isnt that the ridiculous illustration you are currently trying to portray? lmao. Good one.

"Now please go away as I have no desire to converse with you"

Tell you what. Package up "your desire" and put a quarter along with it, and maybe you can buy a gumball. I also didnt see anyone make you reply. As we can all see your substantial content filled replies have been so valuable to the conversation. lmao....Then have the nerve to whine when people give you the same in return. I see where another poster gets it. Birds of a feather flock together.

Also worth noting, wasnt me who shamelessly whined and sniveled tearfully about "quitting posting for years" because of being so upset about "free speech" being actually permited and because of your obtuse views on your special friend(s) should be able to insult at will and anyone daring say anything back should be dealt with by moderation.

Little tip as well, Not very good practice to go around insulting people and hurling insults. Not good for your little business either Id imagine. I'll be sure and spread the word and give you good references in the area Mitch. Im sure everyone will be flocking to deal with the friendliest most intellectual salesman in New Stanton.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-24-2009 at 11:30 AM.