HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Broadhead Bandits Thread (22)
Old 10-24-2009, 05:26 AM
Pope94/IA
Nontypical Buck

Last night was our last football game of the season. Freshman won like 67-6. I got a touchdown. And a 36 yard run being a fullback. I got a couple other good 6-7 yard runs. On defense I got alot of tackles. I think on every kickoff I was in/or had the tackle. The first kick off I nailed the guy with the ball head on and he got knocked on his ass. Pretty funny. So our freshman have been undefeated this season.
For varsity this game was suppose to be the toughest game of the season. Both teams were 7-1 and the people we played hate us and we hate them. Simple as that. They only scored 6 points on our 48.
Our varsity are our district champs. I didn't see the stats on any of the other games but if Pella won their game then I think we will be playing Pella in the first round of play offs.

Well their was the update on the football games. Now to the hunting.

This whole weekend ill be down in southern Iowa. Ill be south of Ottamwa somewhere. Im not exactly sure where at because we're never been there. Some friends of ours own a cabin there and they are having a big trap shoot. They told me to bring my bow down and do something hunting so hopefully I can put a buck down there.