HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)
Old 10-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Huntinman23
Nontypical Buck

Went out this last Saturday, Saw 8 toms, 6 deer and 1 bear. It was a very interesting sit, about a half hour into the hunt the turkeys came out and walked around for about an hour in the field. About an hour after they left a doe came out into the field and walked around for a while, didn't come in. After she walked around for a while two more does came out from the other side of the field. Fed for a while and a buck came and started chasing the does around. A little while after the that, the same place the buck came out from the bear come out and scared all the deer out of the field. So I thought my hunt was over so I got out of the stand about a twenty minutes before dark and as I was walking down the trail here comes a doe walking down the trail I was hunting...kinda pissed me off so she ran away I walked about twenty more yards and two more deer run away...needless to say I was very disappointed with myself for getting out of the stand to early I will never do that again.