HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Lung Liberators Thread (35)
Old 10-19-2009, 07:39 AM
Ben / PA
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BOWHUNTER818
Well guys sorry i havent been on here that much but i've be HUNTIN, the weather has gotten really good here on the east coast..cold temps over night, alittle rain but for the most part has been good hunting weather, i was out last night and i was sitting in the back field of my property and it had gotten to dark to shot in the woods..(was sittin 35 yards in the woods) off of the field. So i climb down out of the climber and get everything packed up walk out to the field as quietly as possible and i see a deer standing about 135 yards out and all i can see it the white on its chest and white around the eyes..So i put my climber down and grab the binos, There he stands one of the biggest bucks on the property, saw him in the Summer but this was the first sitting since he is out of velvet.. He is a man frame 9 point but one of the biggest 9's i have ever seen..Hes Big with some nice chocolate antlers..so i packed up all my stuff and about faced and went through the woods trying not to spook him..I will just add him to the list of the bucks im chaseing Him and the 11 point.. I have seen alot of deer in the past couple of weeks and could have contributed to the team as far as does go but i have a while before the season is over so i will give it some time and let it pan out but i will have a doe and possibly a buck before its all said and done..

Good luck to all,

-NICK

Nick, in this contest does don't count. We need bucks. Good luck bud.