HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - which to buy.PLEASE HELP ME????
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 07:53 AM
PALLBEARER
Spike

Thumbs up ....I did call DAVID @ WYVERN.....

Originally Posted by 445 supermag
I have the StrykeForce and I must say it is an awesome crossbow. Accurate and low noise (relative to crossbows) Low vibration, oh and did I say ACCURATE.. It is a fantastic all around hunting crossbow do to its narrow A TO A and nice balance.

One piece of advice I will give ( umm make that 2 pieces of advice) 1.. Call David wyvern like the others said. Best phone call you will make in regards to crossbow info. I MEAN IT.

2. Get or atleast look at Hawke sport optics line of crossbow scopes. THey are the bomb. I mean that too. Ask David as he has these too.

Best of luck

Good hunting

Brian
.........it was the best phone call i made....I am in the talks with him now...i am going for the STRYKE FORCE.....it gets alot of thumbs up from everybody i have talked to.....the DEFENDER gets alot too.....they are both great xbows....but they are in the...$$$$$...for those who cant afford one......to bad for the PREDATOR...i was hopeing there were better things about it..."NOT"....COULD HAVE SAVED LOTS $$$$...AND USE IT FOR HUNTING GEAR..