HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Warning outfitter
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 09:34 AM
sasky
Spike

Originally Posted by 68 impala
This fellow is nuts I outfit near him up here in Canada and he is all over off the reservations outfitting on other outfitters areas I had my trouble and I can believe the story no problem its to bad when rotten apples spoil it for the good ones. You see up here Resevations are under Federal control if you have trouble the game wardens will not enter the reserve. Scooter is not the first with Leon
I also live in the Meadow Lake area and agree 100% with u, Leon is a nut job, to many years of steroid use I guess. He has told numerous land owners that he would kill them because they caught him and his clients on THERE land. He lets his clients shoot as many deer as they want and if they have any ground shrinkage they leave it, they night hunt, they hunt during archery season with rifles off reserve land. I also heard of other outfitters having trouble with him hunting on there land and to top it off I heard he kicked the crap out of one of his old guides and poored gas on him and left him in the ditch.
What are the CO's doing about this, nothing, I think they are scared of him because thats the only reason I can think of why the guy is not in jail. He is a loose cannon and is gonna end up killing someone one day.