HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Primos Silver XP
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 07:12 AM
BioExtreme
Spike

Originally Posted by JNTURK
So, I have a few questions:

1) If you are the pattent holder, what sort of biological or chemistry degree do you have?

2) I like that you agree that other products do work....however why is it yours works longer? You say that "as long as there is heat, moister, oxygen" then it will go longer. So do you have some sort of "killer bacteria" that kills off our localized bacteria, but at the same time not emitting chemicals when they are breaking down their energy?

3) without giving away what you have developed, how does it work....from one scientist to another?

Thanks for your time and I look forward to reading your responses,

Josh
To answer your first question quickly I am not a scientist nor have I ever portrayed myself as such and we all know that to hold a patent you don't have to be a scientist just have the money and time to get this process done money from your pocket and time of the Attorney's involved..

I am a hunter of 34 years and have used just about every product out there in this time and have had success with them, but most left me needing a little more when it came to being on the stand for an extended period of time.

So with the help of some very knowledgeable "Scientist" this formula was created through an entirely different platform of thinking. We wanted a product that the hunter could use in all applications all from the same bottle, saving time, money and bringing to the hunter a product that would last longer and was skin safe. So there you are in a short synopsis BioExtreme was created and does just that. Covers you from the washer to the field and is skin safe cost a 1/3 of the others odor elimination systems that consist of 3, 4, or even up to 8 different products.

We have numerous samples in the field right now and have recieved reports back from some of these samples with very good results. We have found that after about 8 to 10 heavy spray on applications to your clothing that the surfactant will start to build up on the clothing and should be washed or warm water soaked in a sink to remove the excess surfactant, but with most products if you apply several times and do not wash you will find that this happens as well.

And as far as the Killer Bacteria, I will just have to say yes to that. Because it does eliminate any and all organic derived bacteria, it's by product and the its food source without leaving an alternate by product of its own.

Have a great season this year... Aim small hit small ...