HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Primos Silver XP
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 10:56 AM
JNTURK
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BioExtreme
Thank you Slickhead Shooter for helping us out email me your address on the website and I will send you a free bottle of BioExtreme.

Hello my name is Ken Dabbs I and my wife Rachel own BioExtreme and have been using it for several years now. We have extensively field tested BioExtreme and know that it is by far the best ever made when it comes to eliminating human odor. And yes we have used most all other products on the market, and yes they all work.

Yep I just said they all work! We will not slander anyone else’s product just to try and make BioExtreme look like a diamond shinning in a goats back side. But what we have done is tested BioExtreme against all the others and we know from testing and experience that BioExtreme does beat all other odor elimination products in the hunting industry hands down.

BioExtreme is not an enzyme product or a colloidal silver product or a mixture of carbon, alcohol, baking soda and other chemicals. BioExtreme is a Biological patented pending mixture of proprietary ingredients that eliminates all odors on three different levels and will continue to do so as long as there is heat, moister, oxygen and food for BioExtreme to live on.

BioExtreme will work to deodorize your clothes in the washer, it will deodorize you in the shower, and in the field all from the same bottle, no one else has this type of product and in todays market with money being tight this is exactly what we need.

Please feel free to ask questions and I will try to answer them promply.

Stay safe this season and check us out at www.bioextreme.net I promise you will not be disapointed in our product.
So, I have a few questions:

1) If you are the pattent holder, what sort of biological or chemistry degree do you have?

2) I like that you agree that other products do work....however why is it yours works longer? You say that "as long as there is heat, moister, oxygen" then it will go longer. So do you have some sort of "killer bacteria" that kills off our localized bacteria, but at the same time not emitting chemicals when they are breaking down their energy?

3) without giving away what you have developed, how does it work....from one scientist to another?

Thanks for your time and I look forward to reading your responses,

Josh