HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Be Proud of What you Shoot
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 02:50 PM
treboryerf
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by HOGGHEAD
A+ on this Quote if I take it with a bow then it is a Trophy !
I was thinking the same thing after reading some of the post on here recently about hunter success so far this season.Too bad there is so much pressure from all the big players in the hunting community,to only shoot mature trophy bucks,they tend to make you feel bad if you shoot something less than a trophy and I for one think we should encourage anyone to shoot what makes you happy and if you are lucky enough to have a place and the means to take trophies every year then please don't make others feel bad when they take something that does'nt meet "your high standards" deer hunting is not created equal for everyone.I would like to see all those trophy hunters hunt a few seasons with me and still feel the way they feel about what a trophy truly is.I have killed some good bucks and still let deer walk every season,but the bucks I kill are nothing, as far as inches go, to the ones I see in the magazines and on tv and on all the packing that products come in.I will always give a hunter props for whatever they choose to kill.