HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting
Thread: Hunting
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 05:39 AM
Krypt Keeper
Typical Buck

Hmm lets see, I got a new piece of land to hunt next to a friends house. Didn't see crap in the morning, and in the evening my friend come home around 5pm started washing his boat making more noise than if the world imploded for an hour.

I am roughly 150yrds from his property on a small bean field that comes up to his property also. I see deer come out in the field about 40 yards from his house no less. Then he comes out with his .17HMR and opens the bolt to make sure its enpty and the deer darts kinda towards me but not close enough..He sat on his deck looking through the scope for a while and goes inside. I think to myself.. good deal the time is just right. NOPE here he comes back out with a bag of chips and sits back down basically waiting and watching me hunt. I was so pissed off.. I go over there after I climb down and he said "I was trying to be quiet, I looked for you through the scope, I saw the deer go running"

Thats it I am moving my stand, can't take this crap everytime I go to hunt and he is home. Only reason I didn't say anything is he is the main reason I got this spot of land to hunt. He doesn't hunt, and I will just move my stand to another spot I got. Not the greatest for bow, but I can't take it..