HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team BowBums Thread (2)
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 06:07 AM
yatesm
Fork Horn

The last 2 nights I have encountered a 130 inch 8pnt. On the first night he was in the been field that I walked into after leaving my stand he did not see me even though he was 25 yards anyway I drew on him and could not see him however, I could not pick him up in my sights. I didn’t know where he came from to get into the field but I felt that I knew where he entered the field. So last night I went and set up for where I though he entered the field, well I was wrong and he entered 10 yards away from me and I was already down from the climber having given up on him! Well he didn’t notice me at first but then at once he seemed to notice me he stared at me and then made a short blow as he trotted out in front of me from my side. He then stared in my direction and walked to about 80 yards away and stared at me and went back to eating beans. What do you guys think did I spook him bad? Do you think he will be back? I’m gunna stay away from the spot for a day or two but I have the perfect stand for him!!