HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - TC Encore assembly question
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 09:18 PM
UtahRob
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by jcpopejr
I took my Encore apart last night and have a question. There are two screws on the barrel lug, one on the bottom and one on the side. I unscrewed the one on the side to remove the extractor and had to remove the bottom one in order to reinsert the extractor. When I removed the bottom screw, a 1/4" long spring and a small metal piece came out of the hole when I removed the screw. I am wondering which piece (the screw or metal piece) goes in first before I reinsert the bottom screw. I've left TC customer service a message to call me back but figured someone here might know the answer.
I don't have the extractor in mine, i found it to be little use on my encore . all i had to do was remover the screw on the side and the extractor came out then the spring . I put the screw back in , so i don't lose it , in case i ever put the extractor back on . I found that i could remove the 209 primers and now the .25 acp brass with out the extractor just fine . I don't have a screw on the bottom of mine just the side

Last edited by UtahRob; 10-05-2009 at 09:28 PM.