HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How many of you plan on shooting does
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 05:56 AM
DougE
Nontypical Buck

No Mike,shooting a deer isn't a religeous experience for me.I've killed dozens and haven't taken a picture of one one in years.You personally know three of the guys that come up and hunt with me.I'm sure all three of them would have no problems verifying what they've seen me kill.I know Mike F took a picture of the bucks he shot but I'm not aware of any pictures of the 7 or 8 doe that they killed.

Aren't you in the same archery club as Todd,Mike and Jim?Todd pulled in my driveway on a friday right after I got home with a 10 point.The next year,Mike was with me when I killed a 9 point on the last morning of archery season.Last year I killed a 7 point that they didn't see but they did see the rack.Todd and Jim hunted accross from my house with their bows on the last day of rifle season last year and saw me bring doe back from Sinnemahoning.Sorry,I don't generally take pictures of any of the game I shoot but I do have plenty of people you have access to that can back up everything I say.You called me out about the trail cam pictures and I sent them to you in the mail.Talk to those guys.You want their numbers?I'll see all three of them tonight.You can talk to them with me there if you like.