HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What are the 5 biggest hunting myths?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 02:36 PM
DeerandbearhoG
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by dooittoit
You are TRYING to say that the inferior weapon is easier to hunt with than the superior weapon. You ARE making the point that it is easier to hunt with a longer season and lower hunting pressure. I can maybe agree with you on that...maybe, but you aren't convincing anyone that killing a deer with a bow is easier than with a firearm.
OK you're messin w/ me now,right? I specifically said, two posts ago, "my point is not that one is harder than the other" .For the ?????teenth time now, and read carfully ,cause this is the last time Im gonna post this.... IM not comparing the actual weapons to each other, of course a gun can shoot farther ,thats not the point though, its the actual hunting seasons Im comparing, and I believe archery season,for many people, has some signifigant advantages over gun season, thats why I said bowhunting(nessassarily) being harder than gun hunting, is a myth. Now if you want to keep saying, " a gun can shoot farther so it easier" and "Ive killed more deer w/ my gun" go ahead , Ive made my point several XS, as clear as I can. Moving on now, enjoy your hunts.(what ever you use)