HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)
Old 09-30-2009, 01:12 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

sorry i been missing a while...been running around mad trying to get everything taken care of before i go home...

heading home in the morning...pretty much all packed now...

season opens saturday...but i highly doubt i make it out...got alot to do and gotta get unpacked and moved back in at home...plus gotta get back into shooting and get the gear ready...i'll likely be in a tree sometime next week...

i'll be on more regular once i settle in...good luck guys! soundsl like we got some potential and ya'll got some deer around! i have no idea what to look forward to...noone from home is telling me ANYTHING...me and a buddy are planning a trip or 2 to their family camp and i can hunt there anytime i want...might move in up there for a week or 2 lol...nice huntin up there...potential for big bucks too...but alot of small bucks that might not make it past my stand...love hunting up there...no bow pressure..lots of land...big woods...and the deer respond to scents and calling really well even early in the season...killed my only bow kill up there..only scored 60 something i think, but a trophy to me...id like to hold out for something decent this year, but we'll see what im feelin! lol