HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How many of you plan on shooting does
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 12:21 PM
rem700man
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bawanajim
If you read through this thread it is plan to see that as terrain changes so do peoples outlook on the number of does that need removed, or the number that need saved.
Diversity is what has gotten PA into these "deer wars" diversity among hunters, land owners and deer managers.
With all of the different points of view its clear to me that we a far from hearing the last from either side on this issue.
BawanaJim:
I think your right in accessing that the issue is far from over,,,but what this thread shows is that there are more hunters relying less upon what the PGC's outlook on the current herd #'s are and hunters are taking it upon themselves to assess their own individual hunting grounds being public or private and making good decisions on whether or not to go "Ape Sh!t" this hunting season and fill every tag they can get their hands on! For me this has been one of the best threads i have read in a long time,, because it shows me that we as hunters ,,landowners,,,etc,, are willing to accept responsibility when it comes to the current outcome of herd reduction,,as far as im concerned "we" as hunters contributed to this problem and now "we" as hunters have to do our part to fix it. JMO tho.
Great thread